Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Diary of a GSD (German Shepherd Dog), Entry #5, "Tatay"



Here's a sneak peek at my humans' old man enjoying a robust, hearty meal.



He's the coolest guy I've ever met in this part of the globe. Neighborhood kids fondly call him "tatay". He has a default smile for everyone, dogs and humans alike. Always says "Hi Lira!" everytime my human and I pass by his home during my afternoon walks. I have a thousand and one reasons to like him. He is boss to many, some humans call him "sir"..., but he's a simple, jolly good fellow to awesome GSDs like me.


Oh, the pic's caption is written in my humans' regional language. It means, "IF YOU CAN ENDURE HUNGER, HOW MUCH MORE A FULL STOMACH!" Arf! Arf! Arf!! So happy eating everyone!

Ooops, by the way, Tatay is 82 years old. Cool.

(Photo credits: tata radaza goyena)

No comments:

Post a Comment