Guavas are known for their high nutritive value and very rich source of antioxidant Vitamin C, potassium and other high profile minerals and vitamins and fiber. Since I have a good supply of guavas in my yard, it's a good idea to just luxuriate in its rich taste and flavor by juicing them!
Here is what I did:
1. Pick some ripe guavas and wash them thoroughly.
2. Slice the guavas in half and take out the seeds. Then, slice them into chunks.
3. Put the guava chunks into the juicer and juice it.
4. Pull out the juice container and check if you have enough juice to drink.
5. Pour the guava juice into your favorite drinking glass, put some ice, and now you're ready for an ice cold fresh, pure, organic, nutritious guava juice drink! Sooo love it!
Happy juicing friends!!