Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Diary of a GSD, Entry #2, Somebody's coming!

Here's a picture of my humans' precious daughter...isn't she lovely?


She will be arriving on December 20, 2014 at breakfast time.  I remember she promised her mom to bring treats for me.  I overheard her mom laughing at her comments to my first entry.  Ah, she likes me after all..i didn't quite understand it at first. Maybe, i was confused with her allergy and my relocation. My female human was kind enough to explain the details to me and now I understand.

Oh my, I just can't contain my excitement to see my humans' curly haired daughter again.  This time I will be kinder and more protective with her around.  And more playful, too.  I hope she finds me cute and deliciously smelling good.

So the countdown begins.. 18 days to meeting Ms. Curly Hair Human again..arf! arf!

1 comment: